Fall wardrobe capsule

Textured fall wardrobe

I saw these gorgeous fabrics on instagram and I fell in love immediately. I bought a petrol curderoy at a fabric fair and bought an jersey eyelet and a big knit online.

The dresses are vintage (for my girl) and vintage reprint (my pinafore). 

The eyelet fabric became dresses that can be worn separate or together with the pinafores. 

The big knits became a cardigan for my girl and a sweater for me.  

 Links to reviews:

 

 Printed fall wardrobe

I also fell in love with all these fall prints. I made some matching dresses and tops with them.


Links to reviews:

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Textured fall wardrobe; part 2.

Because I loved the first textured fabrics, I ordered four more. A baby knit in burned orange, a cable jersey in vintage pink; an ottoman rib in sand and a washed (boiled) cotton in green. All fabrics through
rijstextiles.com

Comments

Popular Posts