Pattern review: By Poppy #7 1619 dress


 

 

I've made this dress for the second time and really like the A-line shape of it. It is a quick dress to put on and combine with other garments.

The pattern

A line dress with 3/4 length sleeves.


Additional info:
  • 92-152 (EU)   2 - 12yo (US)   I made a 104 (4y0)
  • Recommended fabrics: stiffer fabric, cottons
  • Rated 3/4
  • By Poppy #7
 
 
The fabric
  • cotton, brand qjutie kids, 100% katoen / 130 gr/m² /OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
  • Together with my blouse I used 1,5 meter.

Pattern instructions

Pattern instructions are fairly okay. I did fiddle to long with the collar, didn't like how it ended up and just cut it off at the end.

Fit

As with all of the sizes 4 I have made this winter, it is a bit large on her, but I think she will grow into it before the end of the winter.


Conclusion
Beautiful dress, quick enough to make. 
 
 

 Other posts


  

Comments

Popular Posts