Sewing goals; make 9 for me - update March 2021

Total: ca 1 out of 9 (with a bit of cheeting)


1,    Burda June 2018 a-symetrical dress
            I love the a-symetry of the neckline. I have the magazine and there is also a top version of it.                 Although I love it, it is not very practical.

2,    Any jumpsuit, definitive pattern(s) to be determined
            I will keep my eye out for the perfect jumpsuit. I loved my blue one I made this year, but the a-                symetrical neckline made it a bit more difficult to wear.
            Perhaps Patrones #409 or KM 03/2018

3,    Burda June 2020, trousers (or other trousers) 
            Trousers still to make

4,   Dora dress, Fibre Mood #9
            Love the dress, will keep my eye out for the perfect fabric.

5,    Knipmode 3/2019, vintage dress
            Perhaps my first summer make for 2021?
Not this one, but made some vintage dresses. 
  

6,    Burda 07/2020, vintage dress (with stripes)
            Love the playfull stripes on this dress
 
7,    Burda August 2020, Burgundy dress 
            For some reason I really like the flow (and color) of this dress
 
8,   Burda July 2020, Hoodie
            Perhaps this is the year I will find myself a nice and comfortable hoodie

9,     Burda June 2018, bohemian dress
            I really want a full, fuller fullest skirt in a summer dress. Am not really sure on the shoulders though, but I really like the mood of the dress. 


Others:
Urgh, I can almost make a top 9 of coats alone.
Burda October 2020, midlengt coat
Burda October 2020, short coat
Burda October 2020, Raincoat
            Yes I love all these coats. Do I need them... perhaps :)

   

Burda August 2020, blazer
            Perhaps I've fallen a bit out of love with this pattern. Either way. On my list for when I need                     another jacket. Love the collar though
Burda December 2018, cape/coat
            Oeh, festive. There is also a longer version. 
Burda October 2018, jacket
            Love this coat. Am not sure I will make it in 2021, though. I already have so many coats                     made. This coat also has a shorter version      
    


Other patterns: 

Mood Fabrics 
Sollya romper
Tilly and the buttons
Marigold jumpsuit
Mood fabrics
Ivy Trench

  

Comments

Popular Posts