Pattern review: Ottobre #3/2020; jumpsuit




Lovely jumpsuit. I am really glad I could make such a large size from 1 meter. 

The pattern
Jumpsuit with cap sleeves with elastic and elastic in the waist. 3/4 legs.

Additional info:
  • 128-170(EU) = 8-15 yo (US) I'll make a 128.
  • Recommended fabrics: stretch
  • Unrated, but fairly uncomplicated. Bias binding finish (for arm holes)
  • Pattern from Ottobre #3/2020 (kids summer edition)
The fabric
ca 1 meter cotton from yesfabrics.com


Instructions:
They are a bit different then I am used too, but I figured it out. Arrow for grainline is pointing upwards (in stead of downwards, like I'm used to), which is important with the cap sleeves. There was a mistake (perhaps only in the Dutch translation) where they mixed up when to use the wide or narrow elastic band. No fabric-layout.

Fit:
I made 128 which is 8yo and 4 sizes larger than my girl wears, so I can't really say anything regarding fit.

Conclusion
I love it very much. She will wear it soon enough I can imagine. It is a lovely cut and looks very comfortable. 


 Other posts
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts