Pattern review: Little Lizard King: Napa Romper

 

I love this Napa romper. I have made so many versions already. This is the biggest size in the baby-range, so this will be the last year she will wear them. I love the comfy fit and how well it combines with everything.

 

The pattern
Romper with drop crotch, babydoll style bodice and fixed straps. Optional ankle cuff or hem.

Additional info:
  • 0M - 4Y. (other version has 12m-14y)
  • Recommended fabrics: knits
  • Rated very easy
  • Little Lizard King

The fabric

Instructions
The digital pattern comes with many picture guided instructions, are very elaborate and can be done by any beginner.

Fit:
I made a size 4 for my 2,5yo and there is plenty of space to grow. I opted to go with an ankle cuff this time. That makes it less of a problem if the legs are a bit to long. The cuffs were a bit tight in my previous version, but I have made them a bit to big with this version. You might want to measure if there is not much stretch in the fabric.


Conclusion
This is the largest size in this pattern group (there is also a pattern with sizes 12mo-14yo).
I don't think I will buy the larger pattern as I really think it looks best on babies and toddlers.
I love the pattern though, have made it four times before and probably will make a last version for this summer.









 Other posts.
 
Other versions:

 

Comments

Popular Posts