Generation challenge - first post

Generation challenge
How the idea came to me.
I am making a time capsule for my daughter which contains items like stamps, pictures, books and magazines from her birth month or week. Among all my favorite magazines there is also a Burdastyle magazine. Recently I was looking on etsy and I found an old (classified as vintage) Burda magazine from September 1985. Looking a bit more on the internet amazingly I also found one from my moms birth month (February 1955).

Sewing one pattern from each issue
So now for the challenge. I will be showing you all the pages and browse through the magazine together. Then I will commit myself to sewing at least one pattern from each magazine.

Browse through.


Picking patterns




All posts of Burda 2/1955


All posts of Burda 7/2018








Comments

Popular Posts