Sew planning: My Image #19 Fall/Winter 2019/2020: shirt dress M1963


The idea
My sister saw a beautiful shirt dress online. It is the Fabienne Chapot's Mia dress. It looks amazing, but it is a bit expensive. I'm sure I have a shirt dress pattern somewhere in my stash.

The fabric
My sis also found herself a beautiful affordable fabric of Yesfabric.eu. Instead of yellow flowers on white it's white flowers on yellow. None the less it still conveys the same style. I bought the same fabric in pink to make a dress for myself and to try the fit on my sister.

The pattern


  • High waisted shirtdress with buttons. Princess seams run down to the skirt. Skirt falls halfway on the lower legs and a bit above the wrists. Made from 11 different parts.
Additional info:
  • EU 36-50 (US 6-20)
  • Recommended Fabrics : Lightweight like viscose, polyester-elastan or viscose-elastan.
  • 4/5 difficulty
  • pdf download and featured in Fall/Winter 2019/2020 issue.
Other posts:



Comments

Popular Posts