Sew along; La maison Victor #6-2020; Nick trousers

 

The idea

I made these trousers as joggers for my man twice, so if I were to make them from Lycra, it would be just as comfy wouldn't it?

The fabric
  • ca 0,5 m Lycra from Budgetstoffen.nl
The pattern

(Nick: adults) What are dreams made of? Being nice and comfy, yet elegantly dressed at the party. We made a trousers pattern that has all the advantages of jogging bottoms and that you can also make in a nicely fitted check fabric. The model has an elastic waist, side pockets and a lovely piped pocket on the back.

Additional info:

  • XXS-XXXL And I made a XXL
  • Recommended fabrics: middle-heavy woven and knitted fabrics. wool, French terry or jogging fabric
  • Rated  2/4 ( has a fake welt pocket in the back)
  • La maison Victor #6-2020

Cutting the fabric

SO cutting three patterns from one fabric is a bit of a puzzle, but it is so economical, I love it. 

Other posts:

   


Comments

Popular Posts