Sew along: b*inspired #6: shirt dress

 

 

The idea

I used this cotton for a shirtdress for myself. I thought it would look very nice as a shirt dress for my daughter as well.

The pattern
Shirt dress with button placket, short sleeves and a high/low hem.

Additional info:
  • 116-176 (EU) = 5-14 yo (US) I'll make a 116.
  • Recommended fabrics: cottons
  • Rated 3/6
  • Pattern from b*inspired #6: summer 2016
The fabric
  • ca 0,8 meter cotton

Cutting the fabric.

Fabric was large enough to cut the fabric without any problems.

Making the polo shirt opening. I ended up with the strips off-centre. Make sure you mark the center lines.

French seams for shoulders and side seams.

To make a nice curved hem I used bias tape.

Making collar

Attach collar.


Other posts.

Scraps from:

Comments

Popular Posts