Sewing planning: Vogue 1669: vintage coat - grey version

The request
I had made my faded blue vintage coat in march. After showing it to my mom in law and my sister they requested their versions as well. I have finished the royal blue version of my MIL and this will be my sis's grey version.

The fabric
  • Wool, polyester and recycled wool combination. It has a great shine to it and lights up in the sun. Weight is 380 g/m² (11.2 oz.yd2). Of budgetstoffen.nl. Site is in Dutch and German.
Wool: 4m for €8,00/m
Lining: 3 m for €5,00/m.

The pattern
Lined coat has fitted bodice, side front pockets with flaps, two-piece sleeve with slit and center back pleat. View A-Contrast bodice facing and upper collar. Views A, B-Optional bound buttonholes. Sew Rating: Advanced
Re-issue of Vogue Couturier Design 490 from 1949.

Additional info:
  • US 6-14 or US 14-22.
  • Recommended fabrics: flannel, tweed or lightweight woolens
  • Rated advance
  • envelope pattern with multiple sizes
Other posts








Comments

Popular Posts