Sew along; Little Lizard King; maui swimsuit

The idea
ALL the swimsuits :). I am making a Esther swimsuit for me and thought this pattern looks really alike. I'll make one for my girl.

The pattern
Maui swimsuit. One and two piece swimsuit. Bow back bodice. Lined front.
Option: Flutter sleeve, puff sleeve or sleeveless. 
Option: Leg flutter.

Additional info:
  • 12 M -  14 Y (US). I will make size 6. The one piece, sleeveless, leg flutter option. Also I will line the back.
  • Recommended Fabrics : Swimwear + swimwear lining. 
  • Unrated. Instructions are fairly okay. Swimwear fabric works like jersey, swimwear lining is very thin and needs a bit of experience
  • Buy PDF download on : Little lizard king

 

The fabric
  • ca 0,3 meter fabric, Lycra/spandex (a piece of fabric about 90 cm x 50 cm)
  • ca 0,3 meter lining, lycra tulle mesh
Cutting the fabric
I put all the pieces on one fold. You can definitely make it more economical than the fabric requirements. I did cut the lower back piece in the lining as well. Bast lining to fabric and use as one piece. 

Other posts
 

Comments

Popular Posts