Sewing goals: Make 9-ish for my family -update March 2021

 Total 1 out of 5

1,    Burda June 2020 men's shirt. More versions
            I almost let this shirt get the better of me. I will perfect it in 2021

2,    Elma dress, Fibre Mood #10 for sis.
            Or another dress, but I think this will fit her nicely as well.
 
3,    African Wax skirts for sis and cousin
            I love African wax, my sis loves it, my cousin loves it. 

4,   Girl's dresses and boys shirts for charity. (babyspullen.nl)
            If I find the time in 2021 I want to make cloths for charity. There is a charity called stichtingbabyspullen (foundation baby stuff). Their site says this: 
All over the Netherlands, we organise collections of new and gently used baby items to create baby boxes. These baby boxes are then distributed via various authorities for free to expectant parents who are struggling financially. We do this because we passionately believe that every single child, at the very least, deserves a decent start in life!

Everything gets sorted and organised into 2 baby box sizes (each one available in girl and boy versions):

  • Size 50 – 68 (newborn - 6M)
  • Size 74 – 92 (9M - 2T)

Each box contains clothes, baby care products, toys and bedding.

5,    Vintage dress for sis (cause she has this great '50's hour glass shape figure)
            I will put her in more dresses.

 
So, not exactly nine, but more plans will follow I'm sure

Comments

Popular Posts