Pattern review: Marion 01/1967 jumper

 

When I finished I saw that the trouserparts were a bit big in the waist. I added an elastic band after so it would fit her better. I really like the trousers. They are warm, long and just a bit different with the straps. 

The fabric
  • 0,5 meter burgundy French Terry

The pattern
Jumper with crossed straps on the back.

Additional info:
  • 4yo (EU) (one size in booklet)
  • Recommended fabrics: cottons 
  • Not rated, no instructions
  • Vintage marion januari 1967


 
 
Instructions
Not excisting, but doable. The trousers are made from a front and back part, straps and a bib. Not very difficult to sew. 

Fit:
I made a size 4 for my 2,5yo as I usually do, and sizing is on point. 

Conclusion
I like it. It is a warm trousers, can wear something under and over it. Keeps the back warm. 
 



 

Other posts

   

 

Comments

Popular Posts