FREE: Pattern review: Purl Soho: summer romper

 

I love this pattern and especially in this viscose. It is really flowy, summery and cool, but the trouser part makes it 'decent' enough. It is perfect for her to wear to day-care as well. In this flowy fabric it nearly looks like a dress.

The pattern
These Rompers are simple to make, fun to wear and so perfectly chic, I can’t imagine wanting to add anything else to the mix. Plus, the free pattern is available in seven sizes, from 2 to 11 years, and features adjustable straps and an elastic waist for a forgiving fit.

Additional info:
  • 2-11yo (US) - I'll make a 4yo.
  • Recommended fabrics: cottons 
  • Not rated, very elaborate, picture guided instructions
  • Free pattern from PurlSoho.com. Find them here: www.purlsoho.com
The fabric
  • ca 0,5/0,7 meter viscose. (a damaged shirt from my mom)

 




Instructions
Their site offers very good picture guided instructions. It is so easy to make.

Fit:
I made a size 4 for my 2,5yo and the size might be a little on the larger side. It is absolutely no problem though. If the straps will fall off, cross them in the back.

Conclusion
I've got another one in viscose planned and also one in cotton. The slightly oversizing might be very comfortable in cotton though, so look out for that review as well.


Other posts:



Comments

Popular Posts