Sew planning: Burda 06/2020: men's shirt 128

The request
I was talking about this blog and how I loved to make garments for my daughter, sister and mom in law. My DH asked if I also talked about him to which I responded 'no, I haven't made anything for you to review'. And then he asked why I hadn't made anything for him yet.
So I got completely exited as I thought he wouldn't allow me to make him anything as I also am not allowed to buy him clothed. So here we go...

The fabric
So we took a trip to the fabric store and he himself found a gorgeous poplin cotton. He picked the light mint green color because it is a favorite color of mine (well thought) and I think it will look very nice on his complexion.

The pattern

Dress shirt with lapels and button closure

Additional info:
  • EU 48-56
  • Recommended Fabrics : Lightweight like viscose or cotton.
  • 3/4 difficulty
  • pdf download and featured in Burda June 2020
Other posts:

Comments

Popular Posts