Sew along: Gertie's charm patterns: Lucille trousers

 

The idea
I absolutely need these trousers. I already used this waistband on a high-low hemmed skirt an I made the shorts version.

The pattern
Swoon! These ’40s style trousers are so elegant, they’ll have you feeling like a Hollywood icon. With a beautiful pleated front, a generously cut cuffed leg, and roomy pockets, these trousers are both functional and flattering. Choose between a high shaped waistband (our special side darts give you an extra-curvy look) or a simple straight waistband.

Additional info:
  • 2-20 (US but they are larger than the big 4), I use the size 18 (normaly an 22)
  • Recommended fabrics: fabric for pants
  • not rated, but instructions are sufficient and tutorials are online
  • This bodice expansion is for Patreon only (a kind of subscription) 
The fabric
Cutting the fabric.
The large pant pieces do ask for a lot of fabric and it can not get a lot more economical. I wanted to use the scraps for a garment for my girl.

Other posts

Comments

Popular Posts