Sew along: Fibre mood #6; Legend coat

 

The idea

I got a lot of scraps from my black jeans and I thought this paneled denim jacket would look very good with it.

The pattern
Twinning is winning! The Legend Jacket for kids is the adorable mini version of our Drew Jacket. Brave the autumn weather together in a trendy corduroy jacket! The Legend pattern is a cropped jacket and features two chest pockets, a cool collar and practical snaps. Want to wear the jacket in the winter too? Line the collar with a cosy wool fabric, so that you leave the house looking cute and comfortable.

Additional info:
  • 2-14yo (US), I use the size 6yo.
  • Recommended fabrics: corduroy, cotton and denim
  • rated 3/5
  • Fibre mood #6 or here: Fibre mood site
The fabric
  • ca 0,7 meter cotton twill with a bit of stretch
Cutting the fabric.

Most of the parts were cut from scraps from my jeans. I pieced them together and thought it was a pretty dark jacket. So to make it look less biker I added a lace rose to the back and added a bright yoke.

 

Other posts:

 

  



 

Comments

Popular Posts