Pattern review: KNIPKIDS #2/2021: TOP 28



 
What a wonderful top for tweens. I use it as a dress for my toddler and she will grow into it. 

The pattern
Top closes in the neck with a bow. Short sleeves.

Additional info:
  • 134-176 (EU) (9-16) years. This will be size 134. 
  • Recommended Fabrics : Jersey
  • 1,5 out of 4.
  • Knippie #2/2021 or pdf download here at knipmode
The fabric
  • ca 0,6 meter fabric, cotton jersey from familyfabrics.nl
  • ca 1,5 meter ribbon (I used bias binding) 
  



 Instructions:
As the top is not to difficult, I used the pattern pieces and the notches on the pattern. I did see the sleeves are cut crossgrain which would look really nice in a stripe. But this directional print would have been upside down (at either the front or back). Therefore I cut the sleeves on the grain, making the direction like a standard sleeve. 

Fit:
I made 134 which is 9y. It is a dress for now and a top later. 

Conclusion
I love it more than I thought I would. Definitely making it again. 




Other posts


Comments

Popular Posts