Pattern review: Violet Field Threads: Fleur Clutch


 
This sweet little carry-all clutch is not only useful, but a breeze to make and stylish to carry. Fleur comes with a button latch and comes in 4 different sizes! Fleur has low fabric requirements and sews up in a flash. 
 
Additional info:
The fabric
  • ca 0,4/0,5 m per fabric for a bottom or lining. Perfect for larger scraps. Smaller scraps for the top-part.
I made some matching bags to go with my babyshower gifts.

Top to bottom: baby overall; bag M; Bag XS



Three sizes XS

Instructions:
Instructions are complete, but it is a very easy sew. I omitted the button snap to make for an even faster sew. I think I will add some snap fasteners.

Fit:
The four sizes bags are very confinient. I would even draw my own and make some larger versions. 

Conclusion
Perfect for some larger scraps and some matching bags. 

Left 3 times M              Right XS,M and L

Front to back: XS; M and L 

 

Comments

Popular Posts