Pattern review: Smospotten en snoesjes: Free Bunny Bomber

 

Aaahh what a wonderful cute pattern. This is definitely not the last version I'll make. Make it in a french terry or a sweat for a warmer garment as well.

The pattern
Bomber option with low inset sleeves, cuff fabric collar. Option for a sweater or a hoodie.

Additional info:
  • 92-152yo (EU) 2-12y (US). I make a 104 (4yo).
  • Recommended fabrics: knits
  • Not rated, picture guided instructions
  • Download it here: smospotten en snoesjes

The fabric

  • 0,6 cotton knit with sommerflowers. From Rijstextiles bought at stoffen-online.nl
  • 0,6 cotton knit in color vintage pink by Budgetstoffen.nl
  • 0,2 cotton knit in color white by Budgetstoffen.nl
  • ca 30 cm cuff fabric. 

 






Instructions
The instructions are in Dutch, but are guided with pictures. I'm sure anybody can make it.

Fit:  
I made a size 4 like I usually do. And I like the fit. It has enough ease for a comfortable fit.
 
Conclusion
This will probably not be the last version. I think the sweater and the hoodie options are great to.





Other posts:



 

Comments

Popular Posts