Sewing goals; make 9 for me - updated december 2020

 



Since I only really put down these goals in September, I didn't finish a lot. That is okay, I'll take these lovely patterns with me in 2021.

1,    Burda June 2018 a-symmetrical dress
            I love the a-symmetry of the neckline. I have the magazine and there is also a top version of it.                 Although I love it, it is not very practical.

2,    Any jumpsuit, definitive pattern(s) to be determined
            I will keep my eye out for the perfect jumpsuit. I loved my blue one I made this year, but the a-                symmetrical neckline made it a bit more difficult to wear.

3,    Burda October 2018, jacket
            Love this jacket. Am not sure I will make it in 2021, though. I already have so many coats                     made.
4,    Burda June 2020, trousers (or other trousers) 
            Trousers still to make

5,    Burda June 2020, blouse
            Yay, finished. See review here.

6,   Dora dress, Fibre Mood #9
            Love the dress, will keep my eye out for the perfect fabric.

7,    Knipmode 3/2019, vintage dress
            Perhaps my first summer make for 2021?

8,    Vogue 9288, vintage cape
            Yay, finished. see review here

9,    Burda August 2020, blazer
            Perhaps I've fallen a bit out of love with this pattern. Either way. On my list for when I need                     another jacket.
 
 
More must-makes:
Burgundy dress     Burda August 2020
Elma dress            Fibre Mood #10 (many more versions) - made: see here: elma dress #2 
Hoody                  Burda July 2020

Comments

Popular Posts