Sew along: LMV #6-2020 Nick/Noel trousers

 


Cutting the fabric

I used 2,8 meter of french terry for these trousers. From the fabric I cut two adult XXL sizes and one kids 104 size. I cut the main trouser parts and the pockets from the fabric. The waistband is made from cuff fabric.

For the kids trousers, sew the darts in the back. Sew the center seams in the back and the front. Sew pockets to each side.

Make sure pockets are aligned.

Sew side seam and pockets in one seam.

And poof... Add a waistband and a drawstring.



For the adult:

Sew darts in back.

Sew center back seam.

Sew center front seam. Fold the fake zipper flap.

For the men's trousers I folded the flap so the opening would be on the right hand side (wearing it). For my version the opening is on the left hand side.

Stitching the flap in place.

Sew pockets to the sides. Sew the side seams. Sew the inner leg seam.

Attach waistband and insert elastic.


I used the button option to make openings for the drawstring.



Other posts:

  

Comments

Popular Posts