Pattern review: La Maison Victor #4-2020: Andes shirt.

My guy asked me if I could make him some joggers. I thought that was a perfect idea. I could use some myself and the idea for matching joggers was born. I thought of making identical christmas shirts as well, making it a complete christmas pajama's outfit. We will use the joggers more often than pajamas.

I lengthened the sleeves to full length and omitted the front diagonal seam and the front pocket.

 

Pattern Description:
Like father, like son in a cool, oversized T-shirt that’s just a little wild. The angled seam and pocket with an angled top really make this T-shirt something special.

Additional info:
  • 92-176 (EU)   2 - 16yo (US)   
  • XXS-XXXL
  • Recommended fabrics: knits
  • Rated 1/4
  • La Maison Victor #4-2020

 


The fabric
  • 3,6 meter cotton jersey from Tricotstoffen.nl
 
Instructions

La maison Victor issues 6 times a year and always includes children's and men's patterns. It has around 12 patterns per issue and therefore has far less than say Burda. It instructions are very elaborate though. Per pattern there are picture guided instructions that make it very suitable for beginners.

Fit:
Like the description says, it is a bit oversized, but comfortable. We did find the neckline a bit high so that makes it a bit less comfortable.


Conclusion

Great shirt. quick make. 










 

Other posts:

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts