Sewing planning: Mccall's 7513: fitted coat.

The idea
I am still working on my 'Endless Combination Contest'. So far I have made patterns I already wanted to make or needed to make. Now, after my jumpsuit I want to make a dress, but it can not be combined into an outfit with the jumpsuit. To connect the two garments I looked what might look good on the dark blue jumpsuit and I did not want to make a white top 'again'.

I opted for a red coat, one with a tight bodice and full skirt. I had made Mccall's 7513 before with a high-low skirt and I love it. I thought the bodice would be perfect and I could lengthen the skirt easily.


The fabric
The pattern
Mccall's 7513 jackets.

Additional info:
  • 6-14 or 14-22
  • Recommended Fabrics : wool, brocade, velveteen.
  • Rated 3/4
  • Pattern from 2016 envelope or digital download.

Other posts:
 


Challenges:

Comments

Popular Posts