Pattern review; CHARM PATTERNS; SCOUT DRESS

 


I love this playfull and short deess. 

The pattern
From a garden party to a rustic getaway, our Scout Dress is an essential wardrobe staple for the fashionable camper and sewist. This darling design features storybook sleeves with a charming keyhole detail, a smart collar and lapel, a buttoned front closure for ease of dressing, and a full sweeping skirt with large side-seam pockets for carrying all your necessities! Aptly named for
both our beloved Charm Scout community and everyone’s favorite protagonist from To Kill a Mockingbird, the Scout Dress will have you feeling like the heroine of your own story.

Additional info:
  • 2-20 and five bust sizes (A-H). I'll make a 16 D-DD and grade to 18 in the waist. (Gertie''s patterns run bigger than Big 4)
  • Recommended Fabrics : wovens
  • 2/4
  • Part of Patreon supscription: more info here
The fabric
  • ca 3,7 meter African Wax from Africanfabs.nl







Instructions:
What can I say, they are really good. Also Petreon gives you a video tutorial. 

Fit:
It is supposed to be a bit blousing and I think it does more so on me as my waist is a bit higher. I will cut the bodice a bit shorter in next versions. 

Conclusion:
Soo fun, first im many renditions I am sure. 
 
Other posts


 

Comments

Popular Posts