Pattern review: BURDA 10/2013; SWIRL SKIRT

 


It is such a fun skirt, sadly it is a bit too long right now. I hope she grows into it quickly.


The pattern
Get maximum twirlability in this maxi skirt with swirling diagonal panels. It sits at the natural waist for a flattering fit and is a romantic piece for every day. Sandals or flat boots finish the gypsy look. 

Additional info:
  • 34-44 (EU). I graded up to size 50 and scaled down 1:2. 
  • Recommended Fabrics : wovens like viscose
  • 2 out of 4.
  • Burda 2/2021 or pdf download burda site
The fabric
  • ca 1,8 meter fabric, quilting fabric.
  • rainbow colored elastic waistband



Instructions:
The skirt is one piece. so very easy to sew. Add your desired waistband and your off

Fit:
It is a bit too long, I hope she will grow into it. 

Conclusion
I like it very much on her. I made it as a mock-up for my skirt and dicided I need to make it from a thinner drapier fabric. 
 




 Other posts
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts