Pattern review: By poppy #9: overalls

 


Oh these are cute: some lovely overalls for my girl. The fabric was very stretchy, so very comfortable to wear, nearly impossible to sew straight (especially with the pockets)

The pattern
Overalls with adjustable straps, front and back pockets, side buttons

Additional info:
  • 104-164 (EU) (ca 4yo-14yo), I'll make a 104.
  • Recommended fabrics: stretch denims or ribs
  • 4/4
  • By poppy #9
The fabric
  • ca 0,9 meter sand colored ottoman rib from rijstextiles
  • ca 0,3 meter floral rib. 
 







 
Instructions
It missed some instructions. Like most written instructions, sometimes they say so much, sometimes not enough. I misplaced the buttonflap as I lined it up with the back yoke and not the waistband.

Fit:
As it is a stretchy fabric it is a forgiving fit. 

Conclusion
Oh I will make these again next year. 
 
Other posts:

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts