Sewing planning: Simplicity 8452: 50's knit blouse.

The idea

I have made this top before and I know I need to size it up a bit. It drapes very nicely, is a very easy sew, but kind of difficult to imagine how to wear, because the width of the garment will be in part the length and visa versa. So I will make it longer and wider.
I will also add buttons. It is intended to be tucked into the skirt or pants and secured with a hook and eye, but I also want to wear it with a lower pants or skirt.

The fabric
    • Off-white viscose jersey.
    The pattern
    Very easy 1953 reissue. It is so easy, the original instructions are included in the pattern.

    Additional info:
    • S-L
    • Recommended Fabrics : Jersey, stretch velvet.
    • Original 1953.


    Other posts:


    Challenges:

    Comments

    Popular Posts