Sew along: self drafted; super-hero cape (half circle) with hoodie

 

The idea
When I bought this fabric I fell in love with it immediately, but did not allow myself as it was SO girly. I nearly did not recognize myself. It is pink, has a silver thread woven for extra glitter and has vines/ranks that are textured. I still loved it. It was the last on the bolt and I was given the last half meter free. 

The pattern
A circle cape that runs up near the arm opening.

Additional info:
    • cut to size
    • Recommended Fabrics : wovens
    • easy (my rating) 
    • Draw yourself.

The fabric
  • ca 1,0 meter jacquard.

Cutting the fabric.
I drew the pattern myself. It is a half circle. For the neck-opening the diameter is 22 cm (making a neck-opening circumference ca 30 cm). I then added the length of 80 cm. The front opening I drafted by hand. The hoodie I drafted by hand.


Other posts


Comments

Popular Posts